TLI31616: Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
Warehousing and Storage Industry
- Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
This qualification is designed for warehousing operations job roles within the Warehousing and Storage Industry.
This qualification reflects the role of a skilled storage worker working in warehousing, who applies a broad range of skills usually within a range of broader related activities involving known routines, methods and procedures, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge.
To be awarded this qualification, you will need to attain a total of 19 units of competency.
3 Core Units for this qualification:
- TLIF0001 Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures
- TLIF1001 Follow work health and safety procedures
- TLIL1001 Complete workplace orientation/ induction procedures
Plus 16 Elective units:
- TLIA3015 Complete receival/despatch documentation
- TLIA3016 Use inventory systems to organise stock control
- TLIA3017 Identify products and store to specifications
- TLIA3018 Organise despatch operations
- TLIA3019 Organise receival operations
- TLIA3024 Organise warehouse records operations
- TLIA3026 Monitor storage facilities
- TLIA3039 Receive and store stock
- TLIE3004 Prepare workplace documents
- TLIE3012 Consolidate manifest documentation
- TLIF0002 Administer chain of responsibility policies and procedures
- TLIF3091 Apply awareness of dangerous goods and hazardous materials requirements
- TLIJ3002 Apply quality systems
- TLIA1001 Secure cargo
- TLID2004 Load and unload goods
- TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies
Note: Elective units may vary depending upon student requirements.
Download Enquire now